Saturday, March 1, 2008

Bring it!


So yesterday, I had the patient who was high on crystal meth. He totally looked crazy and had this blank stare on his face. He was pretty stalky, kind of like Wolverine. Anyways, as we are transferring him, he busts out of his restraints, charges me and tries to grab me. At this point I have already flipped a switch in my head that "alright, this guy is crazy strong,espcially since he's on meth, so i better just expect to get hurt. So we start grappling, I grab him by the neck and for some reason, try to leg sweep him to the ground. First of all, that crap does not work, and second, I think it hurt me more than it hurt him. So this goes on for a few seconds until a couple other guys jump in and we choke him out and finally restrain him. I don't know if I can attribute P90x to choking him out, I just felt compelled to share that story. And I swear to you that this really happened.
In other news, I am still going strong, I am improving in my pullups, and ab ripper x is going a little but more smoothly, I still can't do all the reps though. And apparently, Dreya Webber plays a lesbian gymnast in some straight to video movie..dreyaweber.com

No comments: