Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day 6 Kenpo X

Greetings from the living room of the Colburn/Maneevone residence in sunny Oakland, CA. We just finished a Kenpo X 3-way. I think it was a great workout to end to after a week of intense workouts. I still got my sweat on, but I didn't feel wasted like I did on the other workouts. And not only was it a good workout, but now I will no longer have fear of being attacked by a sexual predator after training with Kenpo X.
George also introduced me to the way of the recovery drink. It tastes pretty good, reminds me of orange julius. I'd want to order some except for the fact that my wife Brynne will get mad at me because I already bought a $25 bucket of MetRx chocolate protein powder. It doesn't taste bad, but the recover drink tastes more juicy than it does shaky. Week 1 in the books people!

No comments: